Agricultural Programs - Farm Safety
Statewide program support for University of Maine Cooperative Extension’s farm safety program is provided by staff in the University of Maine Cooperative Extension Aroostook County office in Presque Isle. The Presque Isle office is located on the Aroostook Farm Agricultural Research Station on U.S. Route 1 in Presque Isle.
Related Programs and Resources
- Maine Farm Safety Program fact sheet series
- Report: Assessing the Farm Safety Needs of Farmers & Farm Workers in Maine
- Avian Influenza (Bird Flu) fact sheets: What Maine People Need to Know About Avian Influenza (PDF); What Small Flock Owners in Maine Need to Know About Avian Influenza (PDF); Safe Disposal of Backyard Poultry Mortalities (PDF)
- Maine Department of Agriculture
- Farm Safety and Health from eXtension.org