Wednesday, March 14, 2012
8:30 AM to 2:30 PM
Highmoor Farm, 52 U.S. Route 202, Monmouth, ME
Registration fee: $15.00 per person.
This meeting will provide pest and horticultural management updates for large and small scale orchardists. Participants may receive 3 Pesticide Applicator recertification credits for attending the program. The cost is $15.00 per person to cover lunch. Everyone is welcome to attend. Please let us know in advance if you plan to attend, so that we will have an accurate count for lunch. Contact Pam St. Peter at (207) 933-2100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- University of Maine Cooperative Extension
- USDA Risk Management Agency
- University of Maine Crop Insurance Education Program
- Crop Protections Services, Lewiston, Maine
- Northeast Agricultural Sales, Inc., Leeds, Maine
Any person with a disability who needs accommodations for this program should contact Pam St. Peter at (207) 933-2100 ext. 100 to discuss their needs at least seven days in advance, or at 1-800-287-8957 (voice and TDD).