How to Get Involved - Volunteer Stations (Host Sites)
What is a volunteer station?
A volunteer station is an agency or organization that accepts the responsibility of assignment and supervision of Senior Companions. Volunteer stations collaborate with the sponsor in the implementation of the Senior Companion Program and contribute cost share to support program implementation.
If you would like to learn more about becoming a volunteer station for your area, contact the Senior Companion State Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Companion Program Volunteer Stations include:
- Acadia Community Association
- Aroostook Area Agency on Aging
- Aroostook County Cooperative Extension
- Brewer Housing Authority
- Bucksport Community Concerns
- Catholic Charities of Maine
- Charlotte White Center
- Chateau Cushnoc/John Marvin Manor
- Christ The King Parish – Note Dame deLourdes Church
- Christ The King Parish – St. Sebastian/St. Peter
- Clover Health Care
- Eastport Health Care Inc.
- Friends In Action
- First Congregational Church — North Anson
- Maine Sea Coast Mission
- Oxford County Cooperative Extension
- Parish Of The Resurrection Of The Lord
- SCP State Office
- Seniors Plus — Androscoggin County
- Seniors Plus — Franklin County
- Seniors Plus — Oxford County
- Seton Village
- Skills Incorporated
- Somerset County Cooperative Extension
- Town of Baileyville
- Washington County Cooperative Extension
For more information, please call 207.581.3870 or 1.800.287.0274 (in Maine), or e-mail us at email@example.com.