Educational Programs - York County Master Gardener Volunteer Program
- Becoming a Master Gardener Volunteer
- Application Form
- 2013 Master Gardener Class Schedule
- Master Gardener Volunteer Program Policy
- Master Gardener Community Projects
- Master Gardener Volunteer Hours Policy
- UMaine Photo Release Form
- Volunteer Standards of Behavior
Welcome to the Master Gardener Volunteer Program!
It takes a passion for green and growing things, and interest in sharing your enthusiasm for gardening with friends, neighbors, and the community to be a Master Gardener Volunteer.
Master Gardener Volunteers enjoy helping to create beauty in public as well as private spaces, and helping others learn how to grow their own food.
We are young and older; male and female; students, workers and retirees; and we all share an interest in nature, the environment and growing things.
If you are not yet a Master Gardener, learn how you can become one by applying to the York County Master Gardener Program. Then you, too, can become a Master Gardener Volunteer.
For more information, or call 324-2814 or 1-800-287-1535 (in state).