2019 Two-Day All Organizational Conference
Honoring the Past, Embracing the Present, and Shaping the Future
Wednesday, November 13 and Thursday, November 14, 2019
Wells Conference Center, Orono, Maine
At the conference, there was a variety of plenary and breakout sessions, which focused on innovation, procurement, communication/survey tools, diversity, equity and inclusion, program evaluation, resilience, wellness, and more. There was time for individuals and teams to share their work.
On Wednesday of the conference, Dean Hannah Carter presented “Embracing Extension’s Present: an organizational update with the opportunity to ask questions” and on Thursday, she hosted the session “Engaging Extension in a Collaborative Process to Shape Extension’s Future.”
Before the evening banquet on Wednesday, Meet, Greet, and Learn About UMaine Extension! — an informational session with poster displays, social time, snacks, and cash bar — provided a great opportunity for conference participants to socialize.
If you attended the 2019 UMaine Extension Two-Day All Organizational Conference on November 13 and 14, 2019 and have not yet completed the Evaluation Survey, please visit the 2019 Two-Day All Organizational Conference Evaluation Survey page on Plugged-in. Your feedback is important to the development of future organizational meetings. Responses are anonymous.
For more 2019 All Organizational Conference information (Agenda; Breakout Sessions and Presenter Bios; Hotels; Menus; and other Things to Know), visit the 2019 Two-Day All Organizational Conference page on the Plugged In website (scroll to icon menu, mid-page).
Please contact any member of the planning committee with your suggestions, feedback or questions.
2019 All Organizational Conference Planning Committee Members
- Francine Sulinski, Assistant Director, Cooperative Extension, Orono, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jason Lilley, Sustainable Agricultural Professional, Cumberland County, email@example.com
- Kate Yerxa, Associate Extension Professor, Orono, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mari Glatter, 4-H Youth Development Professional, Aroostook County, email@example.com
- Matthew Wallhead, Extension Ornamental Horticulture Specialist and Assistant Professor of Horticulture, Orono, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michelle Snowden, Web Professional, Orono, email@example.com
- Michael Eckardt, Faculty Associate, Orono, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robson Machado, Assistant Extension Professor, and Food Science Specialist, Orono, email@example.com
- Sheila Vaillancourt, Administrative Specialist, Orono, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tiffany Wing, Administrative Specialist CL2, Franklin County, email@example.com
Past All Organizational Meeting Resources (2016, 2013, 2011) may be found on the All Organizational Meetings page on the Plugged In website.