2021 Fryeburg Fair Market Lamb Intent
The auction market lamb program for Fryeburg Fair is undergoing some changes. In order to qualify to sell a lamb at Fryeburg Fair you must meet these MANDATORY requirements.
- 4-H age of 9 -18 (Age on Dec. 31, 2020)
- Open to wether lambs only
- All lambs will have a scrapie tag in its ear. When buying a lamb it must have a tag in its ear from the farm you are buying it from. Contact the Dept. of Agriculture (207-287-3701) if you need help obtaining this tag or help with putting a tag in your lamb’s ear.
- All lambs must be docked regardless of breed
- Rabies vaccinated – at your expense
- Upon receipt of your intent form, you will receive a market lamb record to complete. In your record, include copies of letters written to your buyers so they can be invited to the sale. This record needs to be completed for June 1, 2021 to September 1, 2021, and will need to be provided to the Fryeburg Fair 4-H Department prior to the sale.
- A total of only 25 lambs will be sold.
- Online form must be submitted by May 17, 2021, printed versions must be postmarked by this date.
This form is now closed.