This record is appropriate to use with 4-H members that have not previously completed a project record and are at least 9 years old. This record is meant as an entry into project records, regardless of age; this is a good introduction to the process without being overwhelming.
If you are unsure which record would be best for you or your 4-H-er, contact your local UMaine Extension 4-H County Office.
- Beginner 4-H Project Record: A How-To Guide: PDF | Word
- Beginner Interactive Record Sheet: PDF | Word
- Beginner 4-H Project Record Feedback Form: PDF | Word
- Supplemental Pages
- Sections 1-4
- Section 1: Goals and Planning for my Project
- Section 2: My 4-H Project Activities
- Section 3: Expenses and Income/Value
- Section 4: Reflecting on your Project
- Section 5: Community Service, Citizenship & Leadership Activities
- Life Skills Comparison
- Beginner Record Sheet Checklist: PDF | Word
- Beginner Interactive Score Sheet: PDF | Word
- Beginner Video Tutorial: coming soon!