This record is appropriate to use with 4-H members that have previously completed the Beginner Record for at least one year, and are at least 9 years old. This record should be used prior to the Advanced Record, regardless of age or level in project. A member should use the Beginner record sheet until they are proficient or distinguished in most categories of the Beginner record. We want 4-H members to be successful and build their skills, then move on to the next level.
If you are unsure which record would be best for you or your 4-H-er, contact your local UMaine Extension 4-H County Office.
- Intermediate 4-H Project Record: A How-To Guide: PDF | Word
- Intermediate Interactive Project Record Sheet: PDF | Word
- Supplemental Pages
- Sections 1-4
- Section 1: Goals and Planning for my Project
- Section 2: My 4-H Project Activities
- Section 2: My 4-H Project Activities Continued
- Section 3: Expenses and Income/Value
- Section 4: Reflecting on your Project
- Section 4: Reflecting on your Project Continued
- Section 5: Community Service, Citizenship & Leadership Activities
- Life Skills Comparison
- Intermediate Interactive 4-H Project Record Feedback Form: PDF | Word
- Intermediate Interactive Score Sheet: PDF | Word
- Advanced Record Sheet Checklist: PDF | Word
- Intermediate Video Tutorial: coming soon!