Skip Navigation

How can I participate in 4-H? - School

Print Friendly

school children enjoying a program at UMaine Extension's 4-H Camp & Learning Center at TanglewoodUniversity of Maine Cooperative Extension partners with teachers and schools to offer enrichment programs through our 4-H curriculum, in or out of the classroom workshops for youth, trainings for teachers or parents, and more. Contact your local UMaine Extension county office to learn what opportunities are available in your area.

We also offer school programs at our 4-H camps and learning centers.

Back to How can I participate in 4-H?