Disease Control Labels
Most disease control labels can be found on the CDMS Agro-chemical Database, on the NPIRS Public ME Pesticide Database, or on the manufacturer’s website – be sure to read and select the correct label. The links below are to the most recent label versions of each product; if you have an older product, use the search links above to find the label version that matches your product.
- Bravo Weather Stik (Specimen label) (PDF)
- Bumper 41.8 EC (Specimen label) (PDF)
- Equus DF (Specimen label (PDF)
AMVAC Chemical Corporation
- Luna Tranquility (Specimen label) (PDF); Luna Tranquility (Supplemental label, Expires March 2, 2019) (PDF)
- Proline 480 SC (Specimen label) (PDF)
- Serenade ASO (Specimen label) (PDF); Serenade ASO (OMRI Certificate, Expires June 1, 2019) (PDF)
- Fontelis (Specimen label) (PDF)
- Indar 2F(Specimen label) (PDF); Indar 2F (2(ee) Recommendation Exobasidium) (PDF)
Greenspire Global Inc.
Syngenta Crop Protection
- Tilt (Specimen label) (PDF)
- Quilt Xcel (Specimen label) (PDF)
- Switch 62.5WG (Specimen label) (PDF); Switch 62.5WG (Supplemental label, Expires July 12, 2019) (PDF)
Information in this publication is provided purely for educational purposes. No responsibility is assumed for any problems associated with the use of products or services mentioned. No endorsement of products or companies is intended, nor is criticism of unnamed products or companies implied.
© 2018, 2019
Call 800.287.0274 (in Maine), or 207.581.3188, for information on publications and program offerings from University of Maine Cooperative Extension, or visit extension.umaine.edu.
The University of Maine is an EEO/AA employer, and does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender expression, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information or veteran’s status in employment, education, and all other programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding non-discrimination policies: Sarah E. Harebo, Director of Equal Opportunity, 101 North Stevens Hall, University of Maine, Orono, ME 04469-5754, 207.581.1226, TTY 711 (Maine Relay System).