Weed Control Labels
Most weed control labels can be found on the CDMS Agro-chemical Database, on the NPIRS Public ME Pesticide Database, or on the manufacturer’s website. Be sure to read and select the correct label. The links below are to the most recent label versions of each product; if you have an older product, use the search links above to find the label version that matches your product.
- Poast (Specimen label) (PDF)
- Rely 280 (Bayer Specimen label valid until state-registered under BASF) (PDF)
- Kerb SC (Specimen label) (PDF); Kerb 50-W (Specimen label) (PDF)
- Matrix SG (Specimen label) (PDF); Matrix SG (Supplemental label, Expires March 31, 2020) (PDF)
- Velpar DF (old) (Specimen label) (PDF); Velpar L (old) (Specimen label) (PDF)
Helena Chemical Company
- Sinbar WDG (Specimen label) (PDF)
- Velpar DF CU (Specimen label) (PDF); Velpar L CU (Specimen label) (PDF)
Syngenta Crop Protection
- Callisto (Specimen label) (PDF); Callisto (24 (c) Registration bearing year, Expires December 31, 2022) (PDF)
- Fusilade DX (Specimen label) (PDF); Fusilade DX (Supplemental label, Expires August 31, 2020) (PDF)
United Phosphorus, Inc.
- Chateau SW (Specimen label) (PDF)
- Valent tank cleaner (for removing Flumioxazin residue) (PDF)
- Select 2 EC (Specimen label) (PDF)
- Select Max (Specimen label) (PDF); Select Max (Supplemental label, Expires May 2, 2019) (PDF)
Information in this publication is provided purely for educational purposes. No responsibility is assumed for any problems associated with the use of products or services mentioned. No endorsement of products or companies is intended, nor is criticism of unnamed products or companies implied.
© 2018, 2019
Call 800.287.0274 (in Maine), or 207.581.3188, for information on publications and program offerings from University of Maine Cooperative Extension, or visit extension.umaine.edu.
The University of Maine is an EEO/AA employer, and does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender expression, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information or veteran’s status in employment, education, and all other programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding non-discrimination policies: Sarah E. Harebo, Director of Equal Opportunity, 101 North Stevens Hall, University of Maine, Orono, ME 04469-5754, 207.581.1226, TTY 711 (Maine Relay System).