Serves: 12 | Serving Size: 1 popsicle
1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
4 Tablespoons gelatin (any fruit flavor)
2 cups plain low-fat yogurt (16 ounces)
Paper cups or ice cube trays
- Place frozen orange juice concentrate in saucepan and sprinkle with gelatin.
- Cook over low heat. Stir constantly, until gelatin dissolves. Cool.
- Pour 3 orange juice cans of cold water into juice/gelatin mixture.
- Pour yogurt into cooled gelatin mixture and stir until smooth.
- Place paper cups or ice cube trays on cookie sheet.
- Pour yogurt mixture into paper cups or ice cube trays.
- Cover cups with aluminum foil, or ice cub trays with waxed paper.
- Insert a stick into each popsicle through either a slit in the foil over the center of each cup, or by pushing a stick through the waxed paper into the center of each section.
- Freeze until firm.
- When you are ready to serve the popsicles, run warm water on the outside of the cup to “loosen” each popsicle.
Vanilla yogurt can be used instead of plain. Fruit yogurt can also be used as long as small children or whoever will be eating these are able to chew and swallow the berries.