Style Revue 2021
Style Revue will look different in 2021! Instead of an in-person fashion show, we ask 4-H youth to participate by completing a service project.
Participants can choose to sew, knit, or crochet one of the projects listed below. The finished products will be donated to non-profits and families in need.
Make one item or multiple — participants will have the flexibility to choose and do as much, or as little, as they are able. Projects will not be judged, but all participants will receive a participation ribbon. Those who submit a photo with their creation will be entered into a randomly drawn prize for each category. The more submissions you have, the more likely you’ll win the prize!
All submissions are due to the office by May 17th. To schedule a drop-off, please contact the office at 207-667-8212. Submit photos to email@example.com.
These links are provided purely for educational purposes. No responsibility is assumed for any content on the linked site.
- A tote bag for the food pantry
- A port protector or “port-pillow” for the Beth Wright Cancer Center
- A baby blanket for the Linus Project or a local homeless shelter
- A 7″ x 9″ square to be sent to Warm Up America
- Patterns (such as blankets, dog-coats, etc.) for animals
The 4-H Crocheting Handbook by the Utah State University Cooperative Extension is a great resource!