Maine Tree Fruit Newsletter
The Maine Tree Fruit Newsletter is sent free of charge by e-mail as a PDF file attachment. Free software to view PDF files is available online.
To get on the distribution list, send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include some text in the message because a blank message may be filtered as spam. It is helpful if you indicate whether you are growing tree fruit in Maine, how many and which types of trees, and whether you are growing tree fruit on a commercial scale or as a hobbyist. This information is optional; it just helps us when writing the newsletter to know more about the audience. Your e-mail address will not be shared with other organizations or businesses.
2018 Maine Tree Fruit Newsletters
- Tuesday, March 6, 2018 | Vol. 25, No. 1 (PDF)
- Agenda for Preseason Tree Fruit Meeting, March 28, 2018 (PDF)
- Tuesday, May 1, 2018 | Vol. 25, No. 3 (PDF)
- Thursday, May 17, 2018 | Vol. 25, No. 4 (PDF)
- Tuesday, May 22, 2018 | Vol. 25, No. 5 (PDF)
- Thursday, May 24, 2018 | Vol., No. 6 (PDF)
- Monmouth and Sanford Weather Influence on Apple Sensitivity to Chemical Thinners, Forecast Values Begin May 24, 2018 (PDF)
- Wednesday, August 8, 2018 | Vol. 25, No. 11 (PDF)
- Thursday, August 16, 2018 | Vol. 25, No. 12 (PDF)
- Tuesday, August 21, 2018 | Vol. 25, No. 13 (PDF)
- Wednesday, August 22, 2018 | Vol., No. 14 (PDF)
- Monday, August 27, 2018 | Vol. 25, No. 15 (PDF)