Outdoor Family Adventures
Presented by Maine SAM and UMaine Extension 4-H
For families with youth ages 7-18
2273 North Belfast Ave., Augusta, Maine
Dates and topics
All Programs 3:00-5:00 PM
January 31: Bird Language and Nature Awareness
February 28: Useful Trees and Plants of Winter
March 28: Responsible Fire Making
April 25: Useful Trees & Plants of Spring
Be prepared for the weather! We will be outside!
- Safety is always top of our lists, in 2021 it looks a little different. Before you come, here are some things you should know!
- Masks will be worn throughout the program unless at great enough distance as established by the course educator.
- Social distancing is a way of life this winter/spring, there will be tons of space so this will be easy. Keep your family pod at minimum of 6 feet from another pod.
- BYO-Everything. Bring your own camp chairs, water, snacks, warm clothing. Be prepared for being outside.
- If any participants are not feeling well, it is advised that you not attend the program that day.
- While we certainly do our best with the outlined precautions, the University cannot guarantee that you will not contract COVID-19 if you attend an in-person program and that participants assess and accept the risks for themselves.
For more information or a reasonable accommodation, please contact Alisha Targonski at 207.622.7546 or firstname.lastname@example.org.