EFNEP Online Classes
Expanded Food and Nutrition Education
University of Maine Cooperative Extension Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program is FREE to eligible adults with children living at home. This series of classes are offered for individuals or groups.
In this series, you will learn:
- To plan meals and snacks to save time, money, and prevent running out of food before the end of the month.
- Tips to save money when grocery shopping.
- Techniques for preparing and cooking foods for your family.
- Substitutions for foods and seasonings in recipes.
- To prepare new family-friendly recipes, create your own recipes, and work with the foods you have on hand.
University of Maine Cooperative Extension Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program is free to parents and adults caring for children if you are eligible for programs such as free/reduced-price school meals, SNAP, WIC, Head Start or if you are experiencing limited income due to job loss, furlough or layoff.
To register (required),
to receive more information, or request a reasonable accommodation, contact
University of Maine Cooperative Extension
Augusta, Maine 04330