These allow us to see the hard work and dedication you put into your project over the course of the year. It also gives you a chance to reflect on the skills you’ve learned and the goals you’ve accomplished.
You will be awarded a Project Pin at the end of the year if your project record is completed on time.
- Lease Forms (PDF)
- Animal Substitution Form (PDF)
- MALE (Maine Association of Livestock Exhibitors) Membership
- Forms accessible by animal:
Please check your email for monthly newsletters with specific information, monthly workshops, and additional forms.
- 4-H @ UMaine
- Maine 4-H Days
- 4-H Public Speaking
- Summer of Science
- 4-H STEM Toolkits
- June Jamboree
- 4-H National Youth Science Day
- UMaine 4-H Science Saturdays!
- Follow A Researcher®
- National 4-H Conference- For youth age 14-18
- National 4-H Congress- For youth age 14-18
- Citizenship Washington Focus- For youth age 14-18
4-H members can show livestock during 4-H Shows at the fairs and display work into the 4-H Exhibit Halls. Please see each fair’s website for rules and regulations regarding exhibit items and showing.
For specific Animal Science Project Information, Forms and Deadlines please click here.
University of Maine Cooperative Extension commodity specific bulletins all about livestock; specifically beef, dairy, equine, poultry, sheep and goats, and swine.