Videos: Thank You University of Maine Cooperative Extension
Several videos were shown over the course of the three days of the 2021 UMaine Extension Virtual All Staff Conference, March 16-18, 2021, in which colleagues and community members expressed their gratitude for the work of UMaine Extension and its affiliated programs.
If you would like to make use of these recordings in promotion of your program, please contact UMaine Extension Communications and Marketing Team, firstname.lastname@example.org, as there are edits and revisions that would be necessary for publication to a broader audience.
- Beth Bisson, Associate Director, Maine Sea Grant Program
- Willie Sawyer Grenier, Maine Ag in the Classroom
- Nancy McBrady, Director of the Bureau of Agriculture, Food and Rural Resources
- Ken Ralph, Director of Athletics, University of Maine
- Jennifer Sirangelo, President and CEO, National 4-H Council
- Alexandra Weeks, Dean Hannah Carter’s Sister
- Compilation Video presented on the final day of the conference: Carla Lafayette, President of Maine 4-H Foundation; Kathy Thomas, 4-H Volunteer and Executive Board President (Kennebec County); Amanda Beal, Commissioner of Department of Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry; Maddie Gray, Current 4-H Member; and Jenn McIver, VP of Extension Engagement National 4-H Council.