The 4-H Camps at Tanglewood and Blueberry Cove provide environmentally focused summer camps and school-based outdoor education programs for youth in Lincolnville and Tenants Harbor. Programs emphasize community living, skill mastery, self-compassion, respect for others, fun, responsibility, and the joy of being a part of the natural world. Our mission is to teach and inspire people from Maine and beyond to be effective and caring citizens of the earth through affordable environmental education and fun nature-based experiences. We strive to develop lifelong skills and a sense of community spirit.
We hire for a variety of positions during spring, summer and fall seasons. This list will change as positions are filled so check back regularly for new posts. Please read through the job descriptions and camp pages thoroughly to determine which site and program will be the best fit for you!
Full-time Position: Application Closed
- Assistant Director: Position Filled
- Open Air Classroom Field Teacher: Now hiring for Fall 2019
- Kitchen Assistant (Prep Cook)/Dishwasher: Position Filled
- Camp Head Cook/Chef: Position Filled
Internships & Summer Positions
- Education Intern (Residential Camp Counselor)
- Residential Camp Counselor
- Day Camp Educator: Position Filled
- Day Camp Counselor: Position Filled
- Trips and Leadership Program Instructor
- Camp Health Care Provider, Tanglewood
- Marketing and Capacity Building Intern
- Facilities Worker/Janitorial, Tanglewood