Tanglewood Day Camp FAQ-Packing List
Tanglewood Day Camp Schedule (all ages):
- Program schedule: Monday – Friday 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM*
- Note: Weeks 4 and 8 end on Thursday
- Pick up & Drop off:
- Drop off is from 8:00 AM – 8:30 AM, Monday – Friday, in the lower parking lot.
- Pick-up is from 3:30 PM – 4:00 PM, Monday – Thursday, in the lower parking lot.
- Friday pick-up time is at 3:30 PM with a closing circle at 3:00 PM.
- *See note above for weeks 4 and 8
(Our winter office and mailing address is 1 Tanglewood Road, Lincolnville. The drop-off location at camp is approximately 2 miles farther down Tanglewood Road – keep driving until you come to the large parking lot at the end of the road!)
** Please check our COVID Health & Information page during the week prior to your arrival for any updates!**
Please remember to label all clothing and belongings! We will not save unlabeled lost and found items.
- Nutritious lunch & snack (sandwiches, salads, fruits, juices, milk, etc.) — we do have a refrigerator ~Please do NOT bring nuts or nut products to camp~
- Extra clothing! (There are spaces for campers to store a few items if you don’t want to bring them back and forth each day.)
- Plastic bag for wet or muddy clothing
- Rain gear, please monitor the weather and come prepared. We still explore on rainy days!
- Swimsuit & towel
- Hat with visor
- Comfortable footgear for hiking
- Sweater or light jacket
- Rubber boots or old sneakers for getting wet or muddy
- Reusable water bottle
- Insect repellent
- Personal hand sanitizer
- Life jacket and/or swimming flotation
- Water shoes
Please do not bring:
- Anything electrical/electronic
- Personal toys
- Junk food (especially gum, candy, and soda)
- Money or other valuables