Stepping Outdoors: An educator workshop to integrate nature-based learning with classroom instruction
October 2 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Open to: K-12 classroom educators
- Date: Saturday, October 2, 2021
- Time: 8:30am-12:30pm
- Location: 4-H Camp and Learning Center at Greenland Point in Princeton, Maine
- Event Free of Cost
- Simple outdoor classroom set ups
- Hands-on activities (environmental/science topics with cross curricular application)
- Time to plan and discuss an outdoor lesson for immediate implementation
For more information or to request an accommodation, contact Brittany Foster, 4-H Youth Development Professional, by email at email@example.com or by telephone at 207.255.3345.
Registration is open from September 1-15. The class will be limited to 12 participants.
*In the event that COVID policies and procedures change and we are not able to host this workshop in person, a virtual option will be made available on the same date and time.