University of Maine Cooperative Extension
Bringing the University to you!
Live. And Learn.
Practical, how-to solutions based on university research
Serving families and communities; pursuing passions; connecting with like-minded people
Gain valuable experience!
Make a gift! Make a difference!
Effective October 15, 2021:
Access to campus, university facilities, and buildings for visitors and employees: University System campuses and buildings, in general, are open. Visitors — along with students, staff, and faculty — are currently required to wear face coverings, at all times, indoors at this time, regardless of vaccination status.
Many events or activities for which visitors would come to campus also will require evidence of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test.
For more information about face coverings, vaccination requirements, and other such protocols, please visit the UMS Community Guidance For Everyone page.
For contact information for your local county UMaine Extension office, visit the County Offices page.
- Republican Journal: 4-H Agricultural Leadership Program participant is attending agricultural summit in D.C.
- The Irregular promotes webinar about extending growing season
- Sun Journal highlights Knight’s class about keeping chickens
- UMaine, UNH Extensions offer hydroponics for home gardeners Jan. 24
- Aroostook County media advance new cooking classes led by Fishman