University of Maine Cooperative Extension
Bringing the University to you!
Live. And Learn.
Practical, how-to solutions based on university research
Serving families and communities; pursuing passions; connecting with like-minded people
Gain valuable experience!
Make a gift! Make a difference!
PFAS Contamination ResponseUniversity of Maine Cooperative Extension and other statewide partners are providing communities with important information and responses regarding PFAS.
Resilience in Times of StressClick to visit this page of resources to deal with the stress and pain triggered by recent violent events.
Don't Transport Firewood from Out-of-State!Help us protect Maine's forests from the invasive Emerald Ash Borer. Find out how on the Emerald Ash Borer page of our Home and Garden IPM website.
Maine Farmers Market Price ReportUp-to-date and market-specific price data is important to farm businesses as they refine business plans, apply for financing, and manage day-to-day operations.
- WMTW features UMaine Extension’s Harvest for Hunger
- McCarty, Savoie featured in Portland Monthly article about wild beach plums
- The Grand Island Independent cites UMaine research about canned food safety
- BDN shares information about UMaine Extension wild blueberry course
- UMaine Extension program opens Maine farmer wellness fund applications
- Maine Calling features Bolton as VIP caller