University of Maine Cooperative Extension provides practical, how-to solutions based on university research.
Whether you attend our workshops, use our publications, read something in the newspaper, or hear it on the radio, UMaine Extension information is where you are.
Our natural resources experts conduct field research and provide information and consultation for people involved in
- Balsam Fir
- Maine Climate Change Adaptation Providers Network
- Maine Climate News
- Maine Invasive Species Network
- Maple Syrup Grading School
- Maple Syrup Production
- Non-Timber Forest Products
- Signs of the Seasons: A Maine Phenology Project
- Taking Care of Your Woodland
- Well Water Safety