University of Maine Cooperative Extension
Bringing the University to you!
Live. And Learn.
Practical, how-to solutions based on university research
Serving families and communities; pursuing passions; connecting with like-minded people
Gain valuable experience!
Make a gift! Make a difference!
PFAS Contamination ResponseUniversity of Maine Cooperative Extension and other statewide partners are providing communities with important information and responses regarding PFAS.
Resilience in Times of StressClick to visit this page of resources to deal with the stress and pain triggered by recent violent events.
Don't Transport Firewood from Out-of-State!Help us protect Maine's forests from the invasive Emerald Ash Borer. Find out how on the Emerald Ash Borer page of our Home and Garden IPM website.
Maine Farmers Market Price ReportUp-to-date and market-specific price data is important to farm businesses as they refine business plans, apply for financing, and manage day-to-day operations.
- UMaine Extension’s McCarty, Lindley honored at national conference for food preservation program
- Modern Farmer features UMaine Extension’s Maine Harvest for Hunger
- Sun Journal interviews Dill about tick-borne diseases rising
- PenBay Pilot shares Tanglewood 4-H camp festival
- News Center Maine cites UMaine Extension Tick Lab in article about avoiding tick bites
- UMaine Extension continues injury-prevention and wellness workshops for land, sea farmers in October