University of Maine Cooperative Extension in Androscoggin and Sagadahoc Counties gives local residents access to the resources and expertise of the University of Maine. Through educational programs, publications, digital resources and events, UMaine Extension delivers unbiased, research-based information to those in Androscoggin and Sagadahoc Counties and beyond. We can answer your questions and provide guidance on a wide array of topics. To find out more, browse our site or contact us by email or phone.
Putting university research to work in homes, businesses, farms, and communities for over 100 years.
- San Marcos Daily Record cites UMaine Extension information about owning horses
- UMaine Extension accepting applications for market garden training to begin in January
- Maine Monitor cites UMaine Extension PFAS resources
- Media note new UMaine biochar study
- The Express notes UMaine Extension information about cranberries