Effective Monday, May 18, 2020:
University of Maine Cooperative Extension buildings are CLOSED until June 30, 2020 in an effort to ensure the health and safety of the community, and to help stem the spread of the coronavirus.
However, please note that UMaine Extension is operating and staff are working remotely from their offices.
Contact the University of Maine Cooperative Extension Cumberland County Office:
UMaine Cooperative Extension: Responding to COVID-19
- Maine Farm Product & Pick-Up Directory
- COVID-19 Food Safety Information for Maine Consumers
- Maine 4-H: Learn from Home Support
- Maine 4-H: Summer of Science Seeks Teen Applications
- Victory Garden Videos – How to grow your garden
- Other resources always free and available: YouTube | Publications
- 9:00-10:00 am: Garden Chats (weekly topic varies)
- 10:00 am: Mainely Dish, At Home Cooking with Kids YouTube Series
- 3:30-4:30 pm: 4-H Meet and Greet. Contact: email@example.com for the Zoom link.
- 2:00-2:45 pm: Preserving the Maine Harvest food preservation webinars (registration required)
- 3:00-3:45 pm: 4-H Science QuaranTEEN Time (registration required)
- 12:00-1:00 pm: Garden Chats
- 12:00 pm: Wednesdays in the Woods with Hannah from Tanglewood 4-H Camp & Learning Centers
- 3:00-3:45 pm: 4-H Science QuaranTEEN Time (Univ. of Vermont; registration required)
University of Maine Cooperative Extension in Cumberland County gives local residents access to the resources and expertise of the University of Maine.
Through educational programs, publications, and events, UMaine Extension delivers unbiased, research-based information to Cumberland County citizens. We can answer your questions on a wide array of topics. To find out how we can help you, browse our site or contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 207.781.6099.