Effective Monday, July 26, 2021:
To ensure your needs can be met, please schedule an appointment with the appropriate University of Maine Cooperative Extension Cumberland County staff member prior to visiting our office.
Contact the University of Maine Cooperative Extension Cumberland County Office:
UMaine Extension expects to be fully open and returned to normal by the end of August 2021.
UMaine Cooperative Extension: Responding to COVID-19
- Maine Farm Product & Pick-Up Directory
- COVID-19 Food Safety Information for Maine Consumers
- Maine 4-H: Learn from Home Support
- Victory Garden Videos – How to grow your garden
- Guidance for Pick-Your-Own Farms and their customers.
- Resources from Garden Chats
- Other resources always free and available: YouTube | Publications
- 10:00 am: Mainely Dish, At Home Cooking with Kids YouTube Series
- 3:30-4:30 pm: 4-H Meet and Greet. Contact: email@example.com for the Zoom link.
- 3:00-3:45 pm: 4-H Science QuaranTEEN Time (Univ. of Vermont; registration required)
- 1:00 pm: 4-H Friday Fun! YouTube Series
University of Maine Cooperative Extension in Cumberland County gives local residents access to the resources and expertise of the University of Maine.
Through educational programs, publications, and events, UMaine Extension delivers unbiased, research-based information to Cumberland County citizens. We can answer your questions on a wide array of topics. To find out how we can help you, browse our site or contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 207.781.6099.
Putting university research to work in homes, businesses, farms, and communities for over 100 years.
Do You Need a Soil Test Kit?
Soil test kits are now available in our lobby at 75 Clearwater Drive in Falmouth, 7 days a week. We have a table set up beside our office door where you will find soil boxes, instructions, and submission forms.
If you have any questions, please contact our office.
Tel: 207.781.6099 or 1.800.287.1471 (in Maine)