Effective October 15, 2021:
Access to campus, university facilities, and buildings for visitors and employees: University System campuses and buildings, in general, are open. Visitors — along with students, staff, and faculty — are currently required to wear face coverings, at all times, indoors at this time, regardless of vaccination status.
Many events or activities for which visitors would come to campus also will require evidence of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test.
For more information about face coverings, vaccination requirements, and other such protocols, please visit the UMS Community Guidance For Everyone page.
To ensure your needs can be met, please schedule an appointment with the appropriate University of Maine Cooperative Extension Cumberland County staff member prior to visiting our office.
Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Contact the University of Maine Cooperative Extension Cumberland County Office:
UMaine Cooperative Extension: Responding to COVID-19
- Maine Farm & Seafood Producers Directory
- COVID-19 Food Safety Information for Maine Consumers
- Maine 4-H: Learn from Home Support
- Victory Garden Videos – How to grow your garden
- Food Preservation Webinars
- Guidance for Pick-Your-Own Farms and their customers.
- Resources from Garden Chats
- Other resources always free and available: YouTube | Publications
- 10:00 am: Mainely Dish, At Home Cooking with Kids YouTube Series
- 3:30-4:30 pm: 4-H Meet and Greet. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for the Zoom link.
- 3:00-3:45 pm: 4-H Science QuaranTEEN Time (Univ. of Vermont; registration required)
- 1:00 pm: 4-H Friday Fun! YouTube Series
University of Maine Cooperative Extension in Cumberland County gives local residents access to the resources and expertise of the University of Maine.
Through educational programs, publications, and events, UMaine Extension delivers unbiased, research-based information to Cumberland County citizens. We can answer your questions on a wide array of topics. To find out how we can help you, browse our site or contact us by e-mail email@example.com or phone 207.781.6099.
Putting university research to work in homes, businesses, farms, and communities for over 100 years.
Be the first to know about new programming!
Do You Need a Soil Test Kit?
Soil test kits are now available in our lobby at 75 Clearwater Drive in Falmouth, 7 days a week. We have a table set up beside our office door where you will find soil boxes, instructions, and submission forms.
If you have any questions, please contact our office.
Tel: 207.781.6099 or 1.800.287.1471 (in Maine)