Find Out What Extension Can Do For You!
Our Falmouth office is open for one-on-one meetings with staff by appointment only. Please email email@example.com or call 207.781.6099 to schedule.
- Consultations & collaborations with other youth-serving organizations and schools on Positive Youth Development best practices and program design.
- Schedule a 4-H workshop for youth ages 5-18 for your library or school.
- Borrow 4-H curriculum and activity toolkits to use at home, at your library, classroom, or after school group.
- Start or join an existing 4-H club.
- Learn more about our staff-led virtual outreach programs for non-4-H youth.
- Virtual technical support for community and school gardens.
- Ask your gardening questions, including assistance with identifying plants, insects, and plant diseases.
- Learn about our Gardening Webinar Series, Master Gardener Volunteer Program, Pollinator-Friendly Garden Certification, and more!
- Request a Garden Mentor for this season!
- Schedule a gardening workshop for your library, school, or garden club.
- Get support with farm production, product storage, marketing, and business management topics.
- Discuss COVID-19 safety and protocols for farms.
- Get soil test kits and support interpreting soil test reports.
- Borrow the hay/forage quality analysis sampler and testing kits.
- Discuss your ideas for starting a farm-based business.
To learn more, visit our Agriculture webpage or contact us:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 207.781.6099
- Schedule a free pressure canner dial gauge accuracy test.
- View a food preservation webinar.
- Ask your food preservation and food safety questions.
- Discuss information about COVID-19 food safety for consumers.
- Schedule a food preservation workshop for your school or community group.
To learn more, visit our Food & Nutrition webpage or contact 207.781.6099
The University of Maine Cooperative Extension is an EEO/AA employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender expression, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information or veteran’s status in employment, education, and all other programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding non-discrimination policies: Director of Equal Opportunity, 101 North Stevens Hall, University of Maine, Orono, ME 04469-5754, 207.581.1226, TTY 711 (Maine Relay System).