University of Maine Cooperative Extension can provide you with practical, how-to solutions based on university research.
- Ask a gardening question.
- Diagnose a problem.
- See our calendar of upcoming classes and events.
- Register for classes and events.
- Learn more about becoming a Master Gardener Volunteer or the Maine Harvest for Hunger program.
- If you need a plant identified, bring a sample to your local UMaine Extension county office or fill out our online Gardening Questions Submission Form.
My Maine Garden: Virtual Demonstration GardenCelebrate green thumbs in Maine and help other budding gardeners by sharing a photo!