Use of Copyrighted Materials
All material on this website is protected by U.S. copyright law. One copy of any University of Maine Cooperative Extension publication or web page may be reproduced for personal use. Be aware that by using this material you assume all risks of copyright infringement liability, as specific content may be copyrighted by others. For non-personal use and/or more copies, choose one of these options:
- Purchase printed publications by ordering online at extensionpubs.umext.maine.edu, calling 207.581.3792, or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You may find that this costs little more than your per-page cost for printing out downloaded publications, as bulk discounts are available.
- Request permission to reproduce more than one copy of something for noncommercial educational use. Generally, material must be reproduced in its entirety and include the original copyright notice. Permission requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis. To request permission, e-mail email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name, organization, and contact information
- URL of the publication(s) or Web page(s) you would like to reproduce
- Number of copies you intend to produce and/or the Web address where you will be reproducing our content
- Intended use of and audience for the reproduced material