Biocontainment Research Scientist
17 Godfrey Drive, Orono, ME 04473
Andrew is an expert in pathogen research and biocontainment. He has considerable knowledge on human, animal, and plant pathogens. Andrew works with Extension staff to perform research and manage biological containment facilities.
- Ph.D., Microbiology and Immunology, Drexel University – College of Medicine, 2016
- B.S., Biochemistry with minor concentrations in Microbiology and Forensic Science, University of the Sciences in Philadelphia, 2008
- American Society for Microbiology
- American Society for Virology
- American Association for the Advancement of Science