Publications Manager/Graphic Designer
5741 Libby Hall, Rm. 103D, Orono, ME 04469-5741
Tracey manages the sales and distribution of UMaine Extension’s catalog-level educational content to the general public, as well as to our staff.
She provides guidance to, and assists staff with obtaining copyright permissions, and is responsible for requests from outside parties that want to use content from UMaine Extension’s catalog publications.
Tracey works with staff in the development of new publications. As the organization publications content manager her duties include reviewing existing content, identifying gaps in content, and working with staff to fill content voids.
Tracey is also Extension’s graphic designer. Her duties include designing and developing educational materials in a variety of formats, such as annual reports, brochures, impact statements, and promotional flyers. Tracey also works with staff ensuring that their content meets all brand standards for UMaine Extension’s mission and organizational image.
- Associates Degree, University of Maine, 1983
- Bachelors Degree, University of Maine, Public Administration, 2004
- Association for Communication Excellence (ACE). Member (2001 – present)
- Served as ACE State Rep (2009-2011// 2014-present)
- Membership Director (2012-2014)