2020 4-H Summer Programming
Even though we can’t gather together, we can still learn and have fun! Maine 4-H is pleased to announce our statewide summer activities for all youth. 4-H is a community for all kids — we welcome every kid who wants to have fun, learn, and grow. You do NOT need to be enrolled in 4-H to participate! There’s no cost to participate! Any youth or teen, ages 5-18 is welcome to sign up for workshops/experiences unless otherwise noted. Workshop space may be limited, so sign up early.
- Read descriptions of all of the different workshops being offered.
- If you are unable to complete the online registration and would like to sign up for some of our offline sessions, call 207.581.3877 (employees are currently working from home, and you should receive a call back within the next couple of business days after you leave a message).
- Check our calendar to see all of the different workshops.
- We would like to thank the Maine 4-H Foundation for their support of our summer programming. Some workshops have a recommended donation amount to help with the cost of materials and mailings. Donations can be made directly to the Maine 4-H Foundation.
- If you need a reasonable accommodation, please contact Sarah Sparks, firstname.lastname@example.org, 4-H Professional, at least 10 days in advance of the session. If requests are received after this date, we may not have sufficient time to make the necessary arrangements. *This includes requests for closed captioning.