Skip to main navigation
Skip to site navigation
Skip to content
Youth Conference Packing List
Conference packing list
- Small bag or backpack for carrying your items
- Phone charger
- Umbrella or poncho
- Sweatshirt and or jacket (Please bring lots of light layers as it may be cold!)
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, etc)
- Bedding and other sleep items. Sleeping bags, Pillows, etc. (We will be indoor camping in non heated exhibitions halls so pack warm bedding)
- Clothes for two days and extra
- Comfortable walking shoes (Closed toed)
- Cot or Air mattress (Power outlets limited)
- Portable charger
- Notebook and pencil
Please avoid bringing:
- Weapons of any kind
- Drugs, alcohol, cigarettes
- Shorts, skirts, and dresses must be a respectable length. Respectable length defined as: Being as long as or longer than the tips of the individual’s fingers when arms are fully extended at their side.
- Tube top/strapless shirts will not be allowed during the conference.
- Spaghetti strap clothing will not be allowed during the conference.
- Tank-Top/Sleeveless shirts must have straps wider than two fingers.
- Cropped shirts and extreme low-rise pants are not allowed.
- Ripped clothing, cut-off shorts, T-shirts with offensive slogans or messages that are in bad taste, muscle shirts, and similar items are not allowed.
- Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times.
Suggested Dress Guidelines
- Clothes that may get wet and dirty; must follow the above requirements
- Shorts of respectable length, jeans, T-shirts, and appropriate shirt