262 Hitchner Hall, Orono, ME 04469-5735
Deborah Bouchard is a microbiologist with over 25 years of experience in aquatic animal health research, diagnostics, and inspection. She has considerable knowledge of domestic and international aquatic animal regulatory laws and guidelines. As well as extensive managerial experience. Deborah is proficient in aquatic animal project design and implementation and serving as Principle Investigator and/or Study Monitor in non-clinical trials.
- American Fisheries Society, Fish Health Inspector, 1991-present
- American Fisheries Society (AFS), Fish Health Section
- State of Maine, Fish Health Technical Committee
- USDA/APHIS National Aquatic Animal Health Technical Com
- USDA/APHIS ISAV Technical Committee
- USDA/APHIS VHSV Expert Panel