Kathy Savoie provides educational outreach in Southern Maine in the areas of home food preservation, food safety and nutrition education to consumers. She coordinates the Master Food Preserver Program in Maine. Kathy also supervises the Eat Well Program in York, Cumberland, Androscoggin, Sagadahoc and Oxford counties.
- R.D., Medical Center Hospital of Vermont, 1993
- M.S., UMassachusetts, Public Health Nutrition, 1991
- B.S., UMaine Farmington, Community Nutrition, Home Economics, 1989
- ServSafe Food Protection Manager
- Society for Nutrition Education
- Maine Nutrition Council
- National Extension Association of Family and Consumer Sciences