Extension Professor, 4H Youth and Family Development
UMaine Regional Learning Center, 75 Clearwater Drive, Suite 104, Falmouth, ME 04105
Mitch Mason leads educational outreach in Cumberland County in the area of positive youth development, supporting programs and outreach to youth, families, and community partners. He oversees delivery of community clubs, Summer of Science, Teen Teaching, and Community Central in the Greater Portland Area. He also manages the Oh YEA! 4-H Grows True Leader program through northern New England. Mitch is co-chair of the national Immigrant and Refugee Youth Champion Group and is on the design team for the national 4-H True Leaders in Equity Institute.
- M.S., Leadership, Education, and Communications, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 1994
- B.S., Agriculture Economics, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 1992
- Certified IDI Qualified Administrator
- National Association of Extension 4-H Youth Development Professionals
- Access, Equity, and Belonging Committee