Sustainable Agriculture and Horticulture Professional
138 Pleasant St Suite #1, Farmington, Maine 04938
Nick’s work focuses on providing technical assistance to farmers, gardeners and other community members in Franklin County. Nick’s past work focused on cover cropping, weed management on vegetable farms and in forage, compost utilization, reduced tillage and vegetable variety trials.
- M.S., Plant, Soil and Environmental Science, University of Maine, 2018
- B.S., Environmental Horticulture, University of Maine, 2013
- 2018- Present: Maine Pesticide Applicator Private Applicator’s License
- 2022-Present: Certified Crop Advisor (pending approval)
- 2020-Present: National Association of County Agricultural Agents (NACAA)