Rebecca Long’s work focuses on providing technical assistance to the farmers and gardeners of Oxford County. Rebecca’s past work has focused on the conservation of natural resources on farms and use of organic wastes for vegetable production.
- M.S., Sustainable Agriculture and Food Systems, University of Rhode Island, 2015
- B.A., Philosophy, University of Rhode Island 2008
- 2019 National Safe Tractor and Machinery Operation Program Instructor Training
- 2019-Present: Maine Pesticide Applicators Private Applicator’s License
- 2016-Present: Certified Nutrient Management Planning Specialist
- New England Society for Ecological Restoration