Small Grain, Cover Crop, and Alternative Crop Twilight Meeting at Aroostook Farm
Tuesday, July 19, 6:00- 8:00 PM
UMaine Aroostook Research Farm
Meet at the UMaine Extension Presque Isle Office, 57 Houlton Road, Presque Isle.
Please join us to learn about malt barley varieties, disease census of Maine small grains, cover cropping, managing grain protein, alternative crops, and crop insurance and Farm Service Agency programs.
- Tom Molloy, Sustainable Ag. Research Associate, UMaine
- Andrew Plant, Extension Ag. Educator, UMaine
- Jake Dyer, Agronomy/Crop and Variety Development, Maine Potato Board
- Erin Roche, Extension Crop Insurance Education Program, UMaine
- Don Todd, State of Maine Executive Director, USDA-FSA
- Brandon Willis, National Administrator, USDA-RMA
The event is free. Registration starts at 5:30 PM.
For more information or to request a disability accommodation, contact Andrew Plant, 764.3361, firstname.lastname@example.org.