Oxford County Extension Association
Our County extension is the vital link between the county, our communities, and UMaine. The Association’s Executive Committee is comprised of local volunteers who represent community interests by advising UMaine Extension staff on educational programs, advocate for and secure funding from county government to support the county office, oversee the office budget and facilities, and guide UMaine Extension staff in identifying their programming goals.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Oxford County Extension Association, please email us at email@example.com.
- President: Martha McLean, Greenwood
- Vice President: Phoebe Call, South Paris
- Treasurer: David Saar, Turner
- Secretary: Theresa Kelly, Pownal
- Carl Costanzi, Norway
- Chris Easton, Waterford
- Doretta Colburn, Waterford
- Jim Trundy, Hebron
- Deborah Richmond, Mason Township