2017-2018 UMaine Extension Piscataquis County Annual Report
Download a print-friendly copy of the annual report (PDF)
The partnership between the University of Maine, County Governments and the county Extension Associations has endured for over a century. As the needs of the people of Maine have changed, so has Cooperative Extension. We are committed to helping Maine succeed across our spectrum of programming. However, success is best achieved by collaboration with the people, businesses, organizations and communities that we work with. Extension is a reflection of the locally identified needs that form the basis for the educational programs that are offered statewide.
The county report is an important way to share the work that has been happening locally and statewide. This report is also an important way that the county Extension Association documents accountability for the investment of funds from County Government. We are very pleased to share this report with you and encourage you to contact your local office with questions or for more information on anything in this report.
— John Rebar, Executive Director
Piscataquis County Extension Association
- Dr. Beth McEvoy, President
- David Bridges, Vice President
- Carole Boothroyd, Secretary
- Dr. Karen Murphy, Treasurer
- Dotty Hadler
- George McKay
- Richard Neal
- Gretchen Huettner
- Retiring Members:
- Natasha Colbry
- Tish Dutson
Piscataquis County Staff
- Donna Coffin, Extension Professor
- Barbara Baker, Extension Educator
- Sheila Norman, 4-H Community Education Assistant
- Trisha Smith, Home Horticulture Community Education Assistant
- Anette Moulton, On-call Clerk
- Amanda Miles, Administrative Specialist – Resigned
- John Albertini, Administrative Specialist – No longer on staff
Putting university research to work in homes, businesses, farms, and
communities for over 100 years.
Our annual report features highlights of recent accomplishments
and the difference we make in the lives of Maine citizens and their communities.