Welcome to Cooperative Extension: Parenting & Family Caregiving
Providing up-to-date information for caregivers.
Being a parent, grandparent, or caregiver can be challenging at times. University of Maine Cooperative Extension provides research-based information for parents and caregivers in Maine.
- Maine Parenting: Prenatal to Age 5: Parenting information at just the right time.
- Parenting Questions? Get answers to your questions from experts across the nation and right here in Maine.
- Follow us on Twitter: Daily tweets with information for caregivers and families, research in early childhood development, and Maine-related parenting news.
- Articles for Families published by UMaine Extension in topics relevant to families.
- Local, regional, statewide information: a categorized list of links to resources for caregivers.