UMaine 4-H Unconference will be an organized forum for 4-H volunteers, club leaders, afterschool providers, teachers, parents and teen leaders to gather. UMaine 4-H Unconference is intentionally designed to have YOU teach and learn from each other. There is no agenda; you come with 4-H ideas and topics you want to talk about or learn more about, and we’ll guide the process to get folks into groups where YOU are the experts. All experience levels are welcome and no one person has all the answers. Sample sessions might include: working with Cloverbuds, effective 4-H Leaders’ Associations, project records, animal science activities, ideas for including STEM, and many more; the group decides the topics at the beginning of UMaine 4-H Unconference. Door prizes will be given at the end of the day.
Schedule for the Day
- 9:30 – 10:15 — Check-in
- 10:15 – 11:00 — 4-H Unconference welcome and building day’s schedule
- 11:00 – 12:00 — First breakout sessions
- 12:00 – 1:00 — Second breakout sessions
- 1:00 -1:45 — Lunch (provided)
- 1:45 – 2:30 — Large Group Closing and Smackdown; Door Prizes