Our short videos (links below) will help you to both evaluate Demonstrations and Illustrated Talks as well as help you understand what judges may be looking for in your presentation.
See Guidelines and Evaluation Sheets and Resources to Assist You in Planning Your Demonstration or Illustrated Talk for more information. To view full-length examples of “Blue,” “Red,” and “White” presentations, visit sample demonstration and illustrated talk videos.
Evaluating the Demonstration: How to Make a Banana Octopus
- Introduction, Scoring Scale, and Comments (YouTube)
- Visual Aids and Equipment (YouTube)
- Body (YouTube)
- Presentation Skills (YouTube)
- Summary (YouTube)
- Overall Presentation (YouTube)
- Questions (YouTube)
- Time and Comments (YouTube)