Please note: Garden Mentors cannot recommend any kind of pesticides, including herbicides or insecticides.
As a recipient of the Garden Mentorship Program, I understand:
1. I cannot share my Garden Mentor's personal information, including phone number or email address with anyone else.
2. I must treat my Garden Mentor and Extension staff with courtesy and respect.
3. I should notify an Extension staff member if there is a conflict that can't be resolved or I need to be reassigned to new Garden Mentor.
4. My Garden Mentor will ONLY be providing virtual technical assistance and encouragement. They will NOT be providing any physical help in my garden nor will they be making any in-person visits.
5. I'm expected to complete an end of the season survey in a timely manner in order for UMaine Extension to measure the impact of this program.
I have read and understand the University of Maine Cooperative Extension standards of behavior for participating in this program. Any action on my part that contradicts any portion of these standards may result in the loss of my Garden Mentor. I will conduct myself in accordance with the intent of the standards of behavior. I will accept the appropriate and logical consequences of any actions if I fail to do so.