Dairy Markets: The 2020 Impact and Bracing for 2021
2020 saw dramatic price swings in dairy markets due to COVID-19’s global impact on foodservice markets. What have we learned from this? What will 2021 bring? While the precise answers are still unknown, we are sure to see volatility. Are you ready? Please Join Crop Growers, LLP for a timely discussion led by Dr. Marin Bozic of the University of Minnesota along with Farm Credit East business consultant Gregg McConnell and AgChoice business consultant Mike Hosterman.
This event will cover:
- 2020 Impact, Rebuilding in 2021 – Dr. Bozic will explore the post-election market impact, the year ahead and decision support tools to assist dairy producers.
- Volatility – Farm Credit business consultants will share insights as you prepare for the new year.
- Ask the Experts – Have your questions answered.
Dairy producers of all sizes and service providers who support them are invited to join one of the following two webinars, which will cover similar information:
- Join Farm Credit East and Yankee Farm Credit [nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com] on Tuesday, December 1, 12 noon – 1:15pm EST
- Join AgChoice Farm Credit [nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com] on Thursday, December 3, 12 noon – 1:15pm EST