Thanking Our Community Donors
The Governing Board of Directors would like to thank our generous community donors.
Your Contributions are Making a Difference. We wish to take this opportunity to thank you for your belief in our program and continued support. Donations received from individuals, businesses, and organizations are critical to the success of our program serving Knox, Lincoln, and Sagadahoc Counties.
- Children’s Books to share with all enrolled families encouraging literacy and parent/child interaction.
- Group Activities and Events offered to all enrolled families with opportunities for sharing and networking.
- Parents as TeachersTM Parent Educators partnering with parents to deliver development centered parenting information and support for family well-being through home visiting.
- Sponsored Play Groups through donations and grants.
- Transportation Assistance to all enrolled families through community contributions.
- Expanded Growth of our program thanks to your support!
Your community participation with our fundraising events is making a difference in the lives of families and their children.