Who we are
Since 1961 the Maine 4-H Foundation (formerly the Pine Tree State 4-H Foundation) has played an active role in supporting the University of Maine Cooperative Extension 4-H program. With your help it will continue to do so for many years into the future.
Maine 4-H Foundation staff & volunteers
The staff and volunteers of the Maine 4-H Foundation work very diligently to support the initiatives of the UMaine Extension 4-H Program.
Leading fundraising campaigns, offering advice to clubs on how to raise funds for their events, and providing leadership in different programming areas are just some of the commitments of our staff and volunteers.
Maine 4-H Foundation Board
Board Vice President
- Susan Jennings, Executive Director and Resource Development Officer, 75 Clearwater Drive, Suite 104, Falmouth, Maine 04105, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Angela Martin, contact person for finances, 5717 Corbett Hall, #310, Orono, ME 04469, phone: 207.581.3739, FAX: 207.581.3202, email@example.com
- (2016) Jeff Jones, South Paris, Maine
- (2017) Deb Chase, Farmington, Maine
- (2017) Amy McGee, West Gardiner, Maine
- (2017) Jeri Greenwell, Bethel, Maine
- (2018) Matthew Polstein, Millinocket, Maine
- (2018) Taylor Mudge, Camden, Maine
- (2019) Jan McDonald
University of Maine President or Representative
- Susan Hunter, 5703 Alumni Hall, Orono, Maine
University of Maine Cooperative Extension Liaison Members
- John Rebar, Cooperative Extension Director, 5741 Libby Hall, Room 102, Orono, Maine
- Lisa Phelps, 4-H Program Administrator, 5741 Libby Hall, Room 106, Orono, Maine
- Kristy Ouellette, 4-H Youth & Family Development Educator, Lisbon Falls, Maine
- Lavon Bartel, Steuben, Maine