4th International Animal By-Products Symposium
5th International Symposium
on Animal Mortality Management
September 28-October 1, 2015
Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square
Visit the website for more information.
Managing Animal Mortalities, Products, By-Products & Associated Health Risk:
Connecting Research, Regulations & Response
The 4th International Symposium was held May 21 – 24, 2012 in Dearborn, Michigan.
- Safety of composting euthanized animals as a means of disposal;
- Carcass management in response to routine mortalities, accidental deaths, natural disasters, and disease outbreaks;
- Food of animal origin containment, disposal and decontamination in response to disease and emergency events;
- Research and public policy on carcass disposal and the direction of future research and resources;
- International, Federal and state agency response and training experience;
- Carcass treatment (management) options;
- New and emerging technologies for euthanasia, carcass treatment, and disinfection;
- One Health Initiative;
- Global considerations;
- Final product use and disposition.
For more information contact:
Jean Bonhotal: email@example.com
Mark Hutchinson: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dale Rozeboom: email@example.com
Gary Flory: Gary.Flory@deq.virginia.gov