Given the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation in Maine, UMaine Extension has made the decision to cancel the following events.
We ask for your patience as we begin processing refunds for applicable events.
Click on the links below for more details:
- 2020 Farm Tractor Safety Course in Kennebec County, April 6, 13, 20, 27, and May 4
- 2020 Farm Tractor Safety Course, Knox-Lincoln County: April 8, 15, 22, 29, and May 2
- Cooking for Crowds (multiple locations): April 9, 10, 14, 23, and 29. Workshop on April 21 is being offered via Zoom.
- 2020 Farm Tractor Safety Course in Oxford County, April 29, and May 6, 13, 20, and 27
- 2020 Signs of the Seasons Trainings: April 8 and April 27
- Hands-on Workshop: Introduction to Making Sausage at Home, April 17
- Smoked Chicken Seminar, April 28
- Preserving Fruit Using Natural Sweeteners, April 30
- 2020 Meat Cutting School, May 11-15
- Boiling Water Bath Canning and Freezing, May 12
- Canning Savory Soups, May 13
- Preserving Jams and Jellies, May 18
- Preserving Rhubarb Orange Chutney, May 20
- Preserving Salsa, May 27
The following event has been RESCHEDULED:
- Sweet n Sour: Lincolnville Annual Pickles & Preserves Cooking Class: originally scheduled for April 25, has been rescheduled for September 12